Our communities are designed to provide a beautiful home for residents, while offering the care and services needed to maintain an active, quality lifestyle. The home-like atmosphere created in our communities allows residents to enjoy the advantages of community living without compromising their individuality, dignity, or privacy.
Our retirement communities will positively alter the perceptions of retirement living and aging.
Our staff is committed to delivering the services you desire to compliment the lifestyle you deserve.
Dial Retirement Communities’ management and staff are passionately committed to making a difference in people’s lives by providing services of the highest quality via a supportive environment that promotes the health, independence, security and social interaction of all residents. Our retirement community encourages a relaxed, stable, and stimulating environment of resident centered care that challenges each resident to remain active and involved on a daily basis. Maintaining the highest level of ethical standards, DRC supports the needs of residents, their families, physicians and other health care professionals in each community.
- Honesty, integrity and sincerity in all that we do
- A passion for providing services to senior with compassion, love and professionalism
- Promotion of social, physical, psychological and spiritual well-being of all residents
- Encouragement of health and wellness for residents and employees
- Providing a relaxed atmosphere and a warm and caring environment
- A team effort that rewards ideas, collaboration and mutual respect
- A desire to constantly improve and achieve success
It is our overall goal to foster an environment that encourages teamwork in all areas of the organization. Our mission is achieved by setting high standards, encouraging honest feedback and rewarding achievements. Our success results from the retirement community’s ability to balance exceptional resident services, employee satisfaction, the highest quality of standards and fiscal responsibility.